Last Updated on 15 December 2021
The University’s Common services includes the following centers:
- Print and Audiovisual Center.
- Center of systems and information and communication networks, e-learning and distance learning
- Intensive Language Teaching Center.
Print and Audiovisual Center
- The Printing and Audiovisual Center consists of two services :
- The Print Service.
- The Audiovisual Service.
The Print service ensures the design and printing of educational and didactic documents and scientific publications (Posters, leaflets, invitations, certificates, professional cards…. etc) relating to scientific and cultural events of the University.
One of the important tasks of this service is the printing of a wide range of documents such as:
- Print any information document about the University.
- Print educational and didactic documents and scientific publications.
The Audiovisual Service :
Audiovisual tasks: the Center promotes and develops the University’s audiovisual activities by covering its various cultural and scientific events (seminars, conferences, forums, etc.) and by producing documentary films and scientific reports..
Center of systems and information and communication networks, e-learning and distance learning :
The Center of systems and information and communication networks, e-learning and distance learning is in charge of the management of all the computer equipment of the university as well as the assurance of the continuity of the computer services and their maintenance, such as the pedagogical service, the availability of the connection to the intranet and internet networks and the operation of the various services offered, and finally the maintenance of the computer equipment of the university.
The Center is responsible for:
- Operation, administration and management of network infrastructures.
- Development and operation of computer applications for the management of pedagogy services.
- Monitoring and implementation of e-learning and distance learning projects.
- Provide technical support for the design and production of online courses.
- Training and supervision of teachers on the field of e-larning.
It has the following departments:
- Systems department.
- Network department.
- E-learning and and distance learning department.
The Intensive Language Teaching Centre :
The Intensive Language Teaching Centre (CEIL)
is part of the university’s common services. It is a real training tool for teachers and students. The CEIL allows many learners to acquire and / or improve their language skills for better international communication.