Tel/Fax: 00 213 25 78 57 05
Internal line: 396
In accordance with the joint ministerial order of Rajab 8th 1425, corresponding to August 24th 2004, establishing the administrative organization of university rectorate, faculty, institute, annex and common services, published in the Official Journal No. 62, on Chaabane 26th 1425, corresponding to September 26th 2004, the General Secretariat is assigned to:
- Manage the university staff careers in accordance with the attributions conferred to faculties and institutes.
- Prepare the university draft budget and overseas its execution.
- Monitor laboratories and research units funding.
- Ensure the proper functioning of the Common Services of the university.
- Implement and develop cultural and sport activities of the university.
- Monitor and coordinate internal safety plans of the university in relation with the ministerial internal safety office.
- Manage and preserve and the archives and the Rectorate documents.
- Ensure the functioning and the management of university Order Office.
The General Secretariat, to which the General Order Office and the Internal Safety Office are linked, includes the following divisions:
- Staff and training Division.
- Budget and Accounting Division.
- Resources and Maintenance Division.
- Scientific, Cultural and Sport Activities Division.